Is LACK OF MONEY and/or marketing...the only reason your invention is not generating millions of sales dollars? Then you have found the right website.
We provide resources that deliver:
- Low to no cost invention advertising strategies and methods
- 100% funding for manufacturing cost (even with challenged credit scores)
- Cash advances on product sales
So, how do you take your invention from unknown to well-known and no sales to totally
funded super-sales? Call Beyond Breakeven, Inc. today at 813-977-7071 to schedule
a free one-hour planning session to explore your options.
Is your project stalled?
Most inventors can get through the stages of idea, prototype development, patenting and protection of their intellectual property, but their progress comes to a screeching halt when faced with:
- how to affordably market the product, and then
- how to finance the manufacturing cost of any orders, and then
- how to afford to provide thirty-day payment terms that most large customers demand
If you are an inventor, do any of these things sound familiar?
- You are past all of the stages of inspiration, vision, genius design, prototyping, patenting and protecting the intellectual property and have invested much time and money to this point, and
- Your spouse says you are not allowed to spend any more money on "your project" that hasn't and probably will never make a dime, but
- Everyone that sees it...thinks it's pretty incredible and awesome!
- Your creation is a unique and fascinating item that makes life easier, solves problems and makes things possible that were not possible before your invention.
- And yet, despite your invention's obvious and immense value, it sits in your workshop unknown and unsold because of lack of exposure to the world and your inability to fund production costs.
If that sounds like your life, then help is available and it is only seconds away.
To fast track your project, call Beyond Breakeven, Inc. today at 813-977-7071
to schedule a free one-hour planning session to explore your options.
If you are not making the millions of dollars you expected you would make by now, it is
more than likely due to lack of resources that would remove three very big roadblocks.
The first hurdle is how to get those multimillion-dollar life-changing sales orders.
Then you have to figure out how to pay for manufacturing, packaging and shipping costs of those orders.
And lastly, how do you survive your successful sales while you wait thirty to forty-five days or more to recoup your cost and realize a profit, because you were forced by a large wholesale customer into offering payment terms?
If you are like most inventors, you have had an inspirational moment and a conceptual brain burp. You then set about developing your concept into a prototype and subsequently protected that idea and design by spending monies on patenting and protecting of your intellectual property. Maybe you have even engaged the services of an "invention" company. And, despite your best efforts, your project still lacks nationwide exposure and financing to cover marketing, sales, manufacturing and working capital expenses.
It is at this point that most inventors, having invested between fifty and one hundred thousand dollars in their project, hit a brick wall. It is also at this point that most spouses start to say things like..."No one will ever buy that thing. I will divorce you if you spend another dime on your stupid idea. It is nothing more than a very expensive hobby."
If that is where you are at the moment, then like most inventors your project will never see the light of day outside of your garage or lab. The hurdles you face are formidable:
- First, letting the world know that your invention exists, can make life better and that it can be purchased, can be a complicated and very expensive proposition. Advertising and the cost thereof is the first hurdle.
- Once orders are secured, the second hurdle appears in the "challenge of funding
- After orders are shipped, you enter the "waiting to be paid phase" because large customers demand thirty-day terms. This third hurdle involves figuring out how to run two businesses while only making profit from one. You are running an invention company as well as a bank for your customers.
The good news is that invention marketing and invention funding is our expertise! If your invention has been stalled due to lack of funding and/or marketing, and you would love to move from quicksand to "quick silver"...then call Beyond Breakeven, Inc. today at 813-977-7071 to schedule a free one-hour planning session to explore your options.
If you are tired of hearing that you will never earn a dime with your invention, and feeling so close but yet so far from success, then you are not alone.
NASA works each year with any number of inventors and emerging technology companies in development of their ideas and technologic advancements. In doing so, the NASA scientists have developed a "Technology Readiness Level" (TRL) scale to rate the progress of any particular project. Most projects stall and die at a TRL commonly referred to as "Death Valley."
If that is where you find yourself and are tired of living in inaction and loserville, then you owe it to yourself to find out just how close you are to success. Just as one small idea can result in the creation of a life-changing invention, so too can one small resource move a project from inactivity to hyperactivity that could make you wealthy beyond your hopes.
So how do you take your invention from unknown to well-known and no sales to totally funded super-sales? Call Beyond Breakeven, Inc. today at 813-977-7071 to schedule a free one-hour planning session to explore your options.
When I was working a project involving the technology companies supported by NASA's business incubator, I was disappointed to learn that there were some unbelievably amazing inventions that the world would never see. Among them were medical equipment that could improve healing, runway security systems capable of minimizing airplane accidents, and countless numbers of other potentially life-changing inventions.
I remember thinking how sad that these things, things that might change the world, would most likely never become commercially available solely because of lack of exposure and funding.
If no one knows about your invention, then no one can or will buy it. That is where low to no cost promotion comes in to play.
If buyers are aware of your invention and it is as wonderful as you think it is, then lots of people and large retailers will want to buy it. That is where manufacturing, packaging, shipping and billing costs will challenge even the best companies.
So, if these are your challenges and financing & marketing for your invention are your biggest frustrations and roadblocks...then this site is your best resource. We have the resources that may very well change your life. And, if you have an invention that could have such a profound impact as to save lives or is merely as playful as a blanket with sleeves, it nonetheless may very well change the world.
Why not dare to change the world?
Call Beyond Breakeven, Inc. today at 813-977-7071 to schedule a free one-hour planning session to explore your options.